On 06/08/2015 03:09 PM, Melissa Warnkin wrote:
> Well hello, my darling AOO folks!! :) Dennis:  YAY!!!! I am SOO happy
> to hear that I didn't scare you away last year, and that you will be
> joining me again this year!! So, so happy!! Kay:  I am officially out
> of AOO pins, as I gave the remainder to Andrea and Jan in Budapest
> last year.  By all means, you can have them shipped to me at: 79
> Bickel RoadWashington, NJ 07882908.343.3214 HOWEVER.....I'm in the
> process of buying a home and the tentative closing date is June 30th.
> So, to be on the safe side, I would suggest that you place the order
> in time to ensure it arrives to the address above no later than June
> 28th. Please let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns!
> Have a great day! ~M

Nice to hear from you again Melissa. :)

OK, I will order another 200. These buttons will be slightly larger so I
hope that's not an issue for your porting them. I hope your move to your
new place goes well, and I'm sure I can meet the June 28 date.

> From: Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> To:
> dev@openoffice.apache.org Cc: 'Melissa Warnkin'
> <missywarn...@yahoo.com> Sent: Monday, June 8, 2015 5:02 PM Subject:
> RE: Apache@ OSCON 2015 - Booth Goodies
>
> Kay,
>
> If it works for Melissa, it would be better to ship new OpenOffice
> pins to her, mainly because I will be traveling by bus.  Also, she is
> likely to be there before I am.
>
> I don't think we ran out last year.  Melissa would know.
>
> - Dennis
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Kay Schenk
> [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, June 8, 2015 13:23 To:
> dev@openoffice.apache.org Subject: Re: Apache@ OSCON 2015 - Booth
> Goodies
>

> On 06/06/2015 04:30 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> Um, 1.5" diameter, as asked.  Silly keyboard.  Bad keyboard.  Bad.
>
> OK, fine. (those dang keyboards! ;) ) Now 2 more questions --
>
> * how many do we need? Last time, the order was for 200. * where to
> ship? Last time, I shipped to Melissa's address. Would it be better
> to ship to you instead?
>

>> -----Original Message----- From: Dennis E. Hamilton
>> [mailto:dennis.hamil...@acm.org] Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2015
>> 15:34 To: dev@openoffice.apache.org Subject: RE: Apache@ OSCON 2015
>> - Booth Goodies
>>
>> Kay, 1.4" diameter for the AOO seagull buttons would be superb!
>>
>> - Dennis
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Kay Schenk
>> [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com] Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2015 14:54
>> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org Subject: Re: Apache@ OSCON 2015 -
>> Booth Goodies
>>
>> On Jun 5, 2015 11:06 PM, "jan i" <j...@apache.org> wrote:

>> am

>> Is
>>>
>>> It is a good idea and we have the budget to make it happen. All
>>> we need is someone doing it.
>>>
>>> rgds jan i
>>>

>> I'll be happy to check on this. Would 1 1/2" be better?
>>
>> [ ... ]

MzK

"We can all sleep easy at night knowing that
 somewhere at any given time,
 the Foo Fighters are out there fighting Foo."
                          -- David Letterman