On Wednesday, June 24, 2015, Michal Hriň <h...@apache.org> wrote:

> If needed, I can try to set-up Windows machine for builds. But I'm not
> very familiar with digital singing (and to be honest I never finish
> Windows build, but I tried to build it with MSVC2012).

We do have a windows buildbot that could be configured to generate the
executable.

In general we should use buildbots for generating releases since it is a
known environment,
whereas a private setup is more difficult to verify.

> Maybe I can help with patch integration but I lack knowleage in this
> area too.
>
> What about ACEU hackaton ? :)

rooms are available, so it is a simple matter of getting people to come.

Nobody has volunteered to make a openoffice track, and looking at cfp, it
seems we
might end up without any aoo talks.

rgds
jan i