I don't recall seeing a privacy policy as part of creating a Bugzilla account.
If you look at the "home page" at <https://bz.apache.org/ooo/> and are logged
in, notice that it shows your email address as who is logged in and who you
would be logging out.

On a bug page, if you click to see who is on a CC list, you will see a list of
email addresses.

Although names are shown for submitters, the values of those links are mailto:
URLs with the email addresses, and you can also see that if you mouse-over
those links.

There is some obfuscation in the HTML code on those pages, so scraping the web
page does not find URLs easily.  For example, in the CC List for an issue, the
"@" is in the HTML as "&#64;" the character code of that character.  So a
harvester would have to know that possibility when searching for email
addresses.  The address displays with "@" but that is not what will be found if
scanning the web page.

Also, requiring that an user be logged in also inhibits most of the links and
that appears to be a common Bugzilla implementation behavior.  Also, I am able
to see CC Lists without logging in at the AOO Bugzilla and at a non-ASF
Bugzilla that I use.

This obfuscation won't solve the fact that emails and archives based on the
Bugzilla issues and comments on them will reveal email addresses.  Those
present the user-chosen name and the email address that the user employed.

 - Dennis