From: Mathias Röllig [mailto:mroellig.n...@gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2015 15:40
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Q] Question about Mailarchive

Hello Andrea!

>> All things against spambots are good things, isn't it?
>
> Still this wouldn't solve the problem, since other mirroring services
> are not guaranteed to conceal addresses.

This will result into the question who owns the data and who have the
right to mirror public the messages. But this is another discussion.

I note that Bugzilla is the first forum for me that post ALL of its
registered usernames and corresponding email addresses via mail archive
to the internet.

Thank you!

Regards, Mathias