I just checked in a website file and got a build error as well:

Invalid argument: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native
encoding::
/usr/home/cmsslave/slave15/ooo-site-site-staging/build/trunk/content/de/doc/howto_2_0/draw/pics/in_3D_Rotationsko?\204?\136rper.png
at /usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 36
Invalid argument: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native
encoding::
/usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk/content/fr/Documentation/Guides/fr_FR.aff.documente?\204?\129
at /usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 36

The first one is rather odd.   Why is it looking for character
encoding in a PNG file?

-Rob