@Andrea:
Have you got an update about the CMS problem? Otherwise I will write a comment to the Jira issue.

Thanks

Marcus

Am 08/03/2015 11:18 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Andrea Pescetti<pesce...@apache.org>
wrote:

On 27/07/2015 Marcus wrote:

As the error message is changing with every build, I don't think that
the problem is within the webpages.

It was changing at every build as a result of me fixing filenames; but of
course, after the first few fixes, it would now be useless to proceed until
we don't have problematic filenames any longer. This is likely related to
the new buildbot setup mentioned at
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/buildbot_master_currently_off_line

Regards,
   Andrea.

It seems things were OK after this as our last successful build of the main
web site was on July 15.

I think our problems  are related to the svn issues after that, around July
19th. I will be commenting on the issue shortly.