Hi Carl,

It is a great idea to release these jars. It would be a released product with
the necessary formality. It could be called something like Apache OpenOffice
UNO.

A separate product with its own source and convenience maven release. This is a
typical pattern at Apache.

Again a brilliant idea.

Regards,
Dave