Okay, thank you for your reply.

From: Kay Schenk
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 6:38 PM
To: OOo Apache ; den...@devart.com
Subject: Re: OpenOffice SQLite ODBC driver

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 2:16 AM, Denis Yanov <den...@devart.com> wrote:

  Hi, my name is Denis I just wanted to share some info with you which you
  might include in documentation.

  I found some info about  SQLite ODBC driver for OpenOffice in your wiki
  http://www.openoffice.org/dba/drivers/sqlite/index.html

  My team managed to develop a new SQLite ODBC driver which is perfectly
  working with Libre and OpenOffice. Here it is
  https://www.devart.com/odbc/sqlite/
  It is free for download.

  Could you please add a link or at least a sentence to the relevant wiki page
  about our SQLite ODBC driver? We improving it and releasing new versions
  every 1-2 months. I think it will be important to let OpenOffice users to
  know about this alternative SQLite ODBC driver.

  What do you say?

  Waiting for your reply...

 Hello again Denis --

Although your SQLite ODBC driver may be very good, we will not be adding a link
to your site because this is a commercial product. We do not endorse specific
commercial products, or add links from our websites to them and leave it to our
users to search these out and purchase as they feel the need.

Thank you for your interest in Apache OpenOffice.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
                                                          --Lao Tzu