Dear Andrea,

I am Ian's wife Rosemary, I monitor his emails regularly so I have just
seen your message.
It is nice for me to know that people remember Ian and appreciate the
contribution he made over the many years he was committed to the OpenOffice
Project. It is only through individuals from around the world each making
their own small contribution to the community that makes it all work.

Rosemary Lynch

Ofqual Accredited Qualifications
<https://theingots.org/community/index.php?q=qualifications>

Headline points in the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 school league tables

Baseline testing and progress measures
<https://theingots.org/community/Baseline_testing_info>

The Learning Machine Limited, Reg Office, Unit 4D Gagarin, Lichfield
Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7GN. Reg No:
05560797, Registered in England and Wales. +44 (0)1827 305940