Feedback for the .zip file:

Do you have a reason in mind for the "apply" in the file name? I would delete this as I don't see a benefit and it would shorten the file name.

When extracting a ZIP file I cannot stand it when no subdirectory is included and the files are extracted where the current directory is at the moment. So, I've to search for the new files.

Therefore please include a "files" dir (or similar name) into the ZIP file.

Feedback for the README file.

Line 25:
It should be improve into "please consult a knowledgable person (e.g., family member work colleauge, acquaintance) that is able to assist you".
At least for me it sounds better.

Line 41.
Put all OPTIONAL things at the section end.

Line 44/45:
old: "... that are part of the system.installed."
new: "... that are part of the installed system."

Line 64/65:
One "which" is double.

Line 86-89:

Line 111:
I would write ", the .zip file is available to use.".

Line 114:
One "or" is double.

Line 131:
No, there is no folder extracted. Please include one (see at the top of this mail).

Line 147:
IMHO this was stated already. Please don't rename the new file in the ZIP file. Otherwise the user has to do an additional file rename which should not be done.

Line 153:
The same for the ASC file.

Line 183 and 186:
Both parts can be described together to save 1 step.

Line 208:
This step should be avoided (see at the top of this mail).

Line 222-231:
As stated previously (line 86-89).

Line 240:
To give (again) the hint that OpenOffice should be closed before renaming the files would be nice to the user.

I hope this feedback is helpful for you.

Marcus