On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 08/05/2016 12:26 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

>> hmmm...well no zips for Mac, Linux32, or Linux 64 -- yet.
>>
>> Should we get started on these?
>>

> it depends what we want that they should contain. The ZIP file for Windows
> contains a LICENSE and NOTICE file as well as an ASC file for the DLL. As
> it is only a patch IMHO we don't need to provide another LICENSE and NOTICE
> file which is already available in the OpenOffice installation. Also the
> ASC is not necessary as we provide it already (together with MD5 and
> SHA256) for the whole ZIP file.

​I'm Ok with the extra "asc" on the library especially if the supplier of
the library is not the same person who supplies the entire  zip.​

​I'm not convinced we need LICENSE and NOTICE either.

In any case, we need to come to a conclusion about what will be included
and by whom.
These zips all need to be signed, so only AOO developers who have already
supplied keys on:

​http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/KEYS

can sign these. Of course, it's not TOO late to generate a release key and
add names to the list. :)