Welcome aboard, Ed.

More comments interleaved.

On 9/2/2016 11:44 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
Welcome to the project, Ed.  Don't sweat the lack of C++ experience.  Not
everything is in C++, and
you can pick up the C++ knowledge as you go.  I'm in a little bit of the
same boat, as I *was* a C++
programmer - about 15 years ago.   It's been quite a while for me, so I'm
going to have to basically
relearn C++ to get into AOO development.  But hey, it'll be a fun
experience in it's own right anyway!

Specifically, some of the code is in Java, which a C# programmer may pick up even quicker than C++.

As to the rest of your questions, I'll defer to other more experienced
members of the project to offer
their commentary.

Cheers,

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM