Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 07:17:27PM -0400, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
>> Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>> I believe, based on my tracking and testing, that the release blockers
>>> are all fixed. I was hoping the people working on the bugs, especially
>>> those who requested release_blocker, will update them ASAP.
>>>
>> I have no doubt that they have been fixed, but they need to be updated
>> as we link to a query for them from the Release Notes and what message
>> does it give to the world if the Release Notes show Release Blockers as
>> still open?
>
> Most of these bugs don't make any sense in the release notes, they are
> too aoo-build specific.
>

> Regards

Ariel;

In all the builds that I have been involved in with AOO we have included
a link to a Bugzilla query for all bugs fixed by that release.My concern
was 2 fold. One that it would give a wrong impression to anyone that
followed the link and the second was to try to keep Bugzilla up to date.

If it is possible we should construct a query that excludes anything in
Product = Build Tools for the Release Notes.

Regards
Keith