Am 10/21/2016 03:22 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
That sounds good!
Do you have access to the website, so that we can adjust the height of
the graph?

yes, but I don't know yet how to fix as the graph is created with help from an external widget. I would like to first get the numbers online and then fix the graph if it still shows an error.

BTW: Over 1 Million downloads since 4.1.3 release-date:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/stats/timeline?dates=2016-10-12+to+2016-10-21

Yeah

P.S.: Currently I have a bad cold, so I am often "away from
keyboard/sleeping on couch" ;-)

Oh, that's bad. But it fits to the season. Get well soon! :-)

Marcus