Hi Peter

Am 11/29/2016 um 4:24 PM schrieb Peter Kovacs:
Hello all,

If we maintain the google+ page shouldn't we also maintain the apache open
office page?

It exists but is not claimed by apache.
Sure, it is! https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO/ This one is under Control of Apache OpenOffice. Or better it was... Moast of the admin are inactive now. This was also the reason why I don't kicked myself out the admin list. As I left the PMC i forgot to do this. Later I saw, that maybe not so many people monitoring this site and I desided to keep an eye on it. I'm sorry, that I'm not informated the PMC about it. But your right, it would be good to have some other (active) admins on board. There are often questions about OpenOffice on this site.

Regards, Raphael