On 12/06/2016 01:39 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
I have created a page on the Confluence Wiki

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Roadmap

I made a start, with Points that came into my mind without haveing to check on something. I thought we have in the upper Region our Release Plan and the a Backlog where we simply collect Toppics which we can then devide and maybe add to our release plan by copy paste.

I have kept every point quite short and crisp. Please feel free to add or change Points.

As soon as I have access I would like to delete the Roadmap on Media wiki Page and refered Files. (-> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Features and http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/ooo_roadmap.pdf )

Maybe it would make sense to add to https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Product_Release the Releases 4.1.4 with some rough estimate (my suggestion would be Q1 2017) and also add 4.2.0 with a note to be decided or something.

So it is clear that we have more Releases in the pipe.

That would clear the situation up a bit.

All the best

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the initiative.

I agree,  some people may show up and need a place to find helpful tasks.

Best regards,
Carl