Hi -

SourceForge has been very helpful to the OpenOffice community. But with the
issues seen in the other thread it may be time to explore what it would take to
find an alternative way to host the OpenOffice extensions and templates sites.
We need to have quick support and there is risk to the community not to have it.

In order to begin an exploration of this it would be important to know the size
of the “problem”. A few questions about the scope.

(1) How many downloads in a month and what is the pattern?
(2) How many extensions are there?
(3) How many templates?
(4) What scheme is used for login/security?

Other questions and comments? At this time we are unlikely to get any support
from ASF infrastructure.

If any of these is confidential (like security) then please respond to that
part only at priv...@openoffice.apache.org
<mailto:priv...@openoffice.apache.org>

Regards,
Dave