Currentproblem: When I put the <=> sign in a spreadsheet cell and thengo to the
'Location Cell' which is situated just

abovethe column headings on the left side of the screen and click on
thelocation cell, there appears a partial list of

functionsbeginning with the function for sum().  This list prevents thelisting
of created names for locations on the

spreadsheetwhich I made to access so as to travel to and use for
calculationpurposes.  The functions so listed in this area

area partial duplication of the complete list of functions obtained bythe

knowthe geographical location of all forms I copied onto the spreadsheetpage in
order to move the cursor to the location

(by notusing an equal sign and then after entering the location cell I
canlocate the defined name, copy it and return to my original cell

andcopy the name which then gives me the amount I am interested
in).Alternatively, if I remember the defined name I can enter it

inthe cell I want to enter a calculation and then complete thecalculation.
(I've devloped on a spreadsheet copies of  IRS

formsI use with the appropriate formulae required to calculate my incometax
each year).  I want to use the = sign so when

Ienter = where I am working and then place my cursor on the locationcell thus
have my list of defined names made available, I can then

selectthe desired name and press ,enter>. This will copy the originalcell entry
(usually, a number) into the desired cell

whereI can work on it if desired. This procedure would save meconsiderable time
in updating figures and checking them.

PossibleSolution: Eliminate the partial list of functions from the LocationCell
when an = sign is created in any spreadsheet cell.

I hope my suggestion is sufficiently clear. If not please let me know
Thanks.
Oscar