Hi Guy,

I see that you found that the Apache License 2.0 is very permissive.

If use of your images in Apache projects like OpenOffice are desired then you
may want to see https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html to understand how
various other Open Source licenses may or may not be used within an Apache
release.

Of course you are free to release your material under as many licenses as you
wish which allows others to reuse under the license of their choice.

Best Regards,
Dave