Hi Dave,

Thank you for your answer.

> Hi Guy,
>
> I see that you found that the Apache License 2.0 is very permissive.
>
> If use of your images in Apache projects like OpenOffice are desired then
> you may want to see https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html to
> understand how various other Open Source licenses may or may not be used
> within an Apache release.

This is an educational project aiming to produce OER, Open Educational
Resources : images under  ALv2.0 and articles made with AOO and delivered
in PDF format, licensed under ALv2.0 whenever possible (I didn't kwown
there was a possibility to  include cc-by-sa media in Apache products). The
new articles will be designed to be easily converted into Wikipedia
articles when they meet the eligibility criteria of this encyclopedia.
Other articles will be imported from wikipedia to be rework independently,
the modifications can then be recovered by the wikipedians, if they wish.
The idea is to recover publishers who do not wish to produce directly in
the encyclopedia for various reasons and to have educational contents that
can be stored locally and therefore also being usable offline. It isn't a
code activity, and so, such a project will probably not have a really
direct impact on the AOO project. But it can help to make it known.

Regards
--
Guy Waterval

Garanti