On 9/5/2017 7:11 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
Hello all,

To be honest I am not very happy with gmake and ant. It is difficult to
add the functionality to Eclipse. Also we stay dependant for Windows on
Cygwin or Windows Subsystem for Linux, which feels to me awkward. Also
if we want to have people develop on Windows. A good build environment
is vital.

I am curious about why you consider the requirement for Cygwin to be awkward.

I use UNIX command line tools, especially the svn command and the combination of find and grep, far too often to not have Cygwin running anyway.