Dear Apache Open Office,

First, I like to thank you for developing and offering such a great suite of programs to the public free of charge. I am using MAC OS Sierra, and as a Persian American I have been using it for my Farsi communication, however after version 4.0.1 every single update released has not been working properly in Persian language as before. Recently I downloaded the latest 4.1.3 to see if the problem still exist, and it does. I am still using the 4.0.1, but I thought you might want to know about the existing problem.

Thanks again,
Bahram Maskanian