Hi Peter, all

I guess he is not on the list.
Is it wise to send him to BZ where we might reject just because we can not
reproduce the issue?

Actually i have been able to replicate and describe problems related to Farsi in LO's bugtracker and some were eventually fixed. As a triager I have never closed an issue just because I can not reproduce it.

I think it is better to route people to forums.
We need to reach out to forums and user list for feedback. I think we can much
better sort things up with our experienced users then with honourable people
who could classify programming as magic. ( no offense)

Please do send the OP an email with links to forums and user lists.

As a long time bug reporter and checker for both projects I don't agree that it is a better option or that people are more experienced or humane in forums than in bug trackers. There are all kinds of people with all levels of experience and sensibility on both platforms.