On 2017-10-15, 1:01 PM Rory O'Farrell wrote:

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:58:09 -0600
Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2017-10-15, 7:13 AM Jim Jagielski wrote

Did this occur w/ any of the other 4.1.4 RCs?
No.

Larry

Can you run openoffice4 from a terminal and report the messages?

Rory

   I don't know terminal very well and do not know how to do that. I can follow
instruction
   for using terminal if you have the time to give them to me.

   I am going to install AOO 4.1.4 RC on my other Mac later today. It is still
running Sierra.
   Previous release candidates were only used before I upgraded this machine to
High Sierra.

Just installed AOO 4.1.4 RC on my 2015 15" MacBook Pro running macOS Sierra. Same results as on my older MacBook.

With existing user profile get error message when opening a new or existing writer document. Document opens after clicking OK in the error message.

With a new user profile opening a new document works okay. Opening an existing writer document gets the error message.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese