Good catch!

Would it make sense to test with expat-2.2.4?

On 10/17/2017 3:48 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
Good news... I think.

For some reason, it does look like the expat patch is
the root cause, but for the life of me I can't grok
why. With the RC4 version of expat-2.2.3.patch, RC5
works on High Sierra no prob.

I am looking to see if its due to some weird linking
issue that could be resolved via some build option.