A short summary of the post-release steps for 4.1.4 I'm going to take care of, since we are now at the "7 days after release" mark:

1) Security reports for 4.1.4 are now published at
https://www.openoffice.org/security/bulletin.html
Nothing special, the usual handful of fixes we do at every release; but I'll now send a notice to the announce@ list with this link.

2) Update feeds haven't been updated yet. They are organized by language and version (i.e., there is a feed that will be shown to current users of version 4.1.3 in Italian, one for version 4.1.2 in French, one for 4.1.2 in German, one for 4.1.1 in German...), so a lot of combinations.

I plan to:
- Enable feeds for 4.1.3 in French, German, Italian (three random "medium-size" languages) within the next 24 hours. - 24/48 hours later, enable feeds for 4.1.3 in all other languages including English
- As time allows, enable feeds for users of versions < 4.1.3

Regards,
  Andrea.