On 03/25/2018 02:47 AM, Peter kovacs wrote:
Well the Java section seems to need updated. I think we are now at 1.7 or 1.8
right? Or do we still support 1.5 & 1.6? Don't think so. (And no body uses
those versions I guess)

On Windows we agreed on continued support of Windows XP. However should we
maybe add ReactOS as official support?
I am appreciating such a step.
Technically there is no difference for us.
And it is the only Argument to keep Windows XP support.
If anyone does not know, React OS is a open source rebuild of Windows XP.
Currently they support only Windows XP binary format, but they told me that the
successor format used since Windows Vista is almost ready.

The stats for Linus look fine since I think glib 2.5 is older then what we
actually use.

This particular requirement is a source of confusion for me.

I'm pretty sure glib 2.5, is some internal RedHat (CentOS5) version numbering scheme. This is really glibc, and we need to accurately specify the minimal version we will be requiring.

I do not believe we have big changes on Sizing or memory consumption.

I would think that a different page is a good idea.