Hi

Between the gbuild migration, Win64 migration and MSVS 2015 migration, all
of which are project-wide, modules will break, a lot.

If I had access to a Mac, I would definitely be testing these changes.
Since I don't, Infra keep refusing to get us a Mac buildbot, Apple is my
least favourite platform, Apple products are disproportionately expensive,
and I do so much for AOO already (being its biggest contributor), I think
asking me to test Mac builds is unreasonable. If you want to change that, I
could be bought a Mac or given remote access to one, Mac developers could
pull their own weight, or Mac could be dropped as a supported platform.

Now as for the store build regression, please post the output of "build
--from store".

Regards
Damjan