Hi Damjan,

Larry has contributed Release and Build testing for MacOS. I thank him for that.

We are all in this together. No one individual should feel overburdened. Enough
have stuck around and things are developing.

Larry - Are you ready to test Jim’s MacOS build instructions and try to build
on your Mac?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone