On 04/27/2018 07:27 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> But showing the license info would be useful and probably feasible.

An issue I've run into, for both the LibO extension and template
repositories, is that the license on the description page, and the
license in the template/extension are completely different.
(In one instance, the description page claimed GPL 3.0, but the license
within the extension was _your rights removed_.)

In other instances, the description page implies, if not outright claims
it is gratis, but the extension/template itself lays out a fee schedule,
with no classes being gratis.

Licensing information, and cost would be useful additions, provided they
are accurate. (I don't expect an extension whose price is demarcated in
Euro's to have a dollar equivalent, or vice-versus.)
On second thoughts, listing the cost would have to be run past Apache
Legal, to ensure GDPR compliance, among other things.

jonathon