On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:27 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
wrote:

> Am 04.09.2018 um 18:56 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> > On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 11:16 AM Matthias Seidel <
> matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Damjan,

> >> It *is* now in salhelper:
> >>

> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/main/salhelper/wntmsci12.pro/misc/logs/prj.txt
> >>

> > I just committed a patch to salhelper that should fix building on
> Windows.
> >
> > And starting a clean rebuild to check for other errors.
>
> Hi Damjan,
>
> I also started a new Windows build...
>
> But the Linux builds still fail in sfx2:
>
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/linux64/main/sfx2/unxlngx6.pro/misc/logs/prj.txt
>
> Looks like a syntax error in a resource file?

I had to make a few more changes in r1840081 to get Windows to build, but
it does build now.

It's possible that porting rsc (our resource compiler) to gbuild, and the
Bison support I had to add to gbuild, broke parsing some resource files.
But I don't understand how Windows and FreeBSD build, but Linux doesn't?