It should be fixed in 1840343:

"When building other languages (--with-lang="..."), the build was breaking
because rsc couldn't compile certain resources (usually in main/sfx2).

Apparently the RSC preprocessor, rscpp, uses very small buffers by default.
When the SOLAR preprocessor definition is defined, it uses bigger buffers
instead. Previously dmake was explicitly passing "-DSOLAR" to the C compiler
but I missed it when porting main/rsc to gbuild. When added back,
main/sfx2 builds languages successfully."