On 24/11/2018 Pedro Lino wrote:
Any news on this issue? Can this be solved by Infra or by someone
on the PMC? I believe this issue should have some priority especially because
it affects the Windows OS users (the vast majority of the users)...

It is a matter of virtual machines and policy. The virtual machines we have available for the moment (and one would need to open the URLs with "soffice URL" to check) are:

- https://wiki.openoffice.org
- https://forum.openoffice.org
- https://wikitest.openoffice.org
- We have a further VM for the new forum but I'm not sure it already has a URL

I believe, but I haven't checked, that only the first two can be reached from the affected systems. Unfortunately, infrastructure migrations are being performed during the next week, and the first two servers are scheduled for decommissioning. But, if everything fits, we might be in time for a quick test on the old Wiki VM shortly before 30 November. At least, this will tell us whether we can solve the problem by using a TLS 1.0 server (which is still unclear, as everybody by now knows that Fedora for example can connect without issues, so the problem does not seem to be 100% due to the libraries we bundle).

Regards,
  Andrea.