Am 09.01.19 um 20:25 schrieb Mechtilde:
thanks for the branch.

How do we handle the translation I think we should do the translation on
AOOO42X so we only tranlate for the next release.

IMHO yes. But updates need to be done in the 4.2.x branches directly and should not come from Pootle anymore.

As soon as it's clear that the 4.2.X release branch is done and found it's end, new translations for the new 4.3.x branch should then come again from Pootle.

At least this is my understanding.

Marcus