Hey guys!

Thank you to everyone getting involved in the new release. It is very much needed and I was really tired of the continuous revamping of the 4.1 releases. It is now clear that we are also doing proper branching of the releases.

Some of the issues off the top of my head that you may want to mention on the Release Notes:

- All the fonts have been updated. We also added two fonts Caladea and Carlito which are geometrically compatible to Microsoft Cambria and Calibre.

- Python was updated to 2.7.15. Hunspell was updated to 1.3.3.

- Cleanups for many, many typos everywhere.

- Fixed many issues detected by Coverity scan.

There are many more changes that I surely forgot about.

Pedro.