Hi. Is MeWe a social platform we want to explore? I'm assuming we'd need to
have an account. I'm fairly certain I can figure out how to "show" the AOO
posts on a Web site but that would be the end of the line.

I have NOT investigated how to upload them to the Forum. That's already a
conversational vehicle.
Hoping to get back to all this this week.

Sent from MzK's phone.