Hi Jim,

Am 02.04.19 um 14:18 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Any feedback yet?

Unfortunately my changes didn't solve this issue. I am out of ideas...

What is missing from the tar.gz (full installation) is a folder called
"desktop-integration" containing something like "openoffice ...
-debian-menus_ ... _all.deb" (on Debian/Ubuntu). So menus and file
associations can not be created.

Other than that everything is working as expected.

Regards,

   Matthias