> On Apr 3, 2019, at 1:23 PM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> Am 03.04.19 um 17:03 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>> Do our Betas implement desktop integration?
> I really don't know (for Linux), I only tested Beta builds on Windows.
>> There is a var in openoffice.lst called ADDSYSTEMINTEGRATION which
>> is set to 1 for real builds and 0 for Beta builds and
>> missing for Dev builds.
>
> Why haven't I seen that? It sounds reasonable, we should set it to 1 for
> Beta, add it for Dev and try again.

We are getting closer... With that var set to 1, we error out with:

    Error: ERROR: Source path not found for
openoffice_developer_build-desktop-integration.tar.gz!

Note that the filename is "openoffice_developer_build..." but what we actually
build is openoffice-desktop-integration.tar.gz

I seem to recall in one of the desktop integration makefiles that
the filenames used don't have "access" to the one in OpenOffice.lst
so I have some ideas here to work around it.