Lovely idea, Philipp,
I've just tried installing the snap on my Ubuntu Studio 18.10 and have not yet got it working. But the idea is really lovely. Personally, I learned to type on an IBM 92. :-D
Dave

On 2019-04-02 19:43, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Moin Philipp,

Am 02.04.19 um 17:26 schrieb Philipp:

Hello,

I hope this is getting throught to your 'Suggestions Box':

I always thought, it would be nice to have an optional /*audio add-on*/
for the Open Office Writer which gives out the Clatter, Ping! Crrk!
Cachunk! (when lifting to the Shift function) etc. of a /*typewriter*/.

If someone is willing to create such an extension, why not. ;-)
But we do not have any Influence on that.

It would be yet a nicer writing experience.
Meanwhile (and if you are using Ubuntu) I recommend this:

https://snapcraft.io/bucklespring

OK, not a typewriter, but an IBM Model M keyboard [1]. However, it
sounds similar! ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_M_keyboard