Hi Peter,

Am 21.07.19 um 12:27 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> back to the initial discussion.
Obviously you didn't read my mail until the end...

> I have created the request. Simply requesting that trunc, branch and
> tags are moved. All other folders should remain as is.
>
> I hope this suits everyone.

Do we have the necessary code changes ready?

We use the SVN revision in our About dialog, and for creating the source
builds. This has to be adapted when we switch to git.
Using the git hash (short or long) instead? This should have been
discussed...

Regards,

   Matthias

BTW: My latest builds are based on a checkout from git, no problems so far.