<snip>

>> Regards
>> Keith
>>
> Sorry about the delay with the death of my father-in-law I have been
> babysitting the kids as my wife is with her mother going through the
> legal rigamarole that has to be taken care of and my daughter is working
> so I have the kids. Needless to say trying to think straight with a 9
> and 11 year old under foot is darn near impossible. Will hopefully have
> something to review later tonight.
>
> Regards
> Keith

As promised here is a draft for a high level blog post. It is rough so
please feel free to edit to your hearts content or to make any suggestions.

Would you like to help with the development of the leading open source
office suite? This is your chance. Apache® OpenOffice® needs people to
help in the development process. You do not need to be a software
engineer or programmer though those skills are always needed. The
project needs people who will install the software and to test it for
quality, reliability, and submit bug reports, write documentation, and
other tasks as well. If this sounds like something that you would be
interested in than join with many others from all over the world on our
development mailing list by sending an e-mail to
mailto:dev-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org and join the fun.

Regards
Keith