Hello,

as I know the copyright went from Sun to Oracle and then to the ASF.
This include beside the Code of AOO also the wiki.openoffice.org.

So now th ASF is the copyright holder.

And for all persons who weren't employees of Sun or oracle have there
own authorship which isn't transferable.

Kind regards

Mechtilde