Keith,
The PDF you sent looks somewhat different than the odt version of the
document that I have. Could you send the odt to my personal email? Also,
the odt I have uses an external link to get the Apache OpenOffice graphic,
i.e. the graphic is not embedded. I can just stick something else in that
position if necessary.
Francis