Hi Pedro,

Am 07.09.20 um 11:52 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Jörg
>
>> On 09/07/2020 9:24 AM Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
>> I had recently suggested replacing the yellow (at 20 years) with a color
>> that would be more recognizable.
>>
>> I mentioned orange as an alternative color, but I can't say if this would be
>> the best choice.
>> Maybe you should just use the red-brown of the Apache lettering?
> I agree. Maybe some colour from the Apache feather
> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Apache_Feather_Logo.svg
>
>> Unfortunately it is not so easy to create an example directly because "20
>> years" contains antialiasing.
> Yes, this requires that the original author does that (or shares a vector
> version of the original)
>
> This raises another question: in some versions of the AOO logos there is a TM
> and in others a R. Which is correct?

There is only one source for the logos:

https://www.apache.org/logos/?#openoffice

As you might have noticed graphics were changed in the source and on the
homepages recently.
But as only one person (guess who?) does this it can take a while until
everything is up to date.

> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Apache_OpenOffice_logo_and_wordmark_(2014).svg

This should be updated. The artwork is the same, except for the
registered trademark.

Regards,

Matthias