Hi all,

@ Matthias
> While I like the graphic from the French list
> I don't see it
> in the context of AOO dialogs.

+1

Additional remark:
As I already pointed out (dev@ subject "OpenOffice 20 years event", 29
August)
I like the idea of combining the "O/0" character and the seagull logo.
Image provided by the French volunteer is a self-standing entity and
Pedro's proposal
seems to me sort of "embarras de richesses" (in French: "confusing
abundance").
I see the bigger seagull logo on the one side of "Apache/OpenOffice 4" and
its reduced copy on the other.
That doesn't look very appealing and IMHO strains one's eyes - no matter
what colour "20 years" would take.

"Open-source for 20 years" does the job properly.

Regards,

Czesław Wolański