I spoke of a climate that I do not like. And I did this because I see that
criticism for improvement is too often understood as negative.

> I don't speak for all in the project.

Have you read what you write?

at first:
"a new release within the 4.1.x release branch _cannot be big_ by definition of
the version schema"

and to this I say: you are absolutely right

but then you write:
"_so_ using the word "upgrade" is not wrong."

and to this I say: if the change is small it would rather be an "update",
because "upgrade" generally applies to larger changes

Jörg