Am 28.12.20 um 15:48 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
there was currently in the forum the case of a user who believed AOO was also
available for Windows as 64Bit.
The user points out that he got this impression because on our download page
the Linux versions are marked, but not the Windows version.

I would therefore like to suggest that in the future the entry for Windows on
http://www.de.openoffice.org/download/index.html should be called "Windows (x86) (EXE)"
instead of "Windows (EXE)".

Should I write an issue for this, or will someone take care of it directly?

no need for an issue. I'll take case of this small fix.

Please note that the download page for every language needs to be changed.

May I suggest to combine this with the new upcoming release? Then both updates can be done together.

Marcus