Am 28.12.20 um 16:09 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
Hello,

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 4:00 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Proposed change for download page

Am 28.12.20 um 15:48 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
there was currently in the forum the case of a user who
believed AOO was also available for Windows as 64Bit.
The user points out that he got this impression because on
our download page the Linux versions are marked, but not the
Windows version.

I would therefore like to suggest that in the future the
entry for Windows on
http://www.de.openoffice.org/download/index.html should be
called "Windows (x86) (EXE)" instead of "Windows (EXE)".

Should I write an issue for this, or will someone take care
of it directly?

no need for an issue. I'll take case of this small fix.

Thank you.

Please note that the download page for every language needs
to be changed.

Is this just an info or does someone need to do something additional?

it's just an info for you that you cannot expect that - in this special case - this small fix is also done in minutes.

Hint:
i can usually edit the web page myself, just because i don't know at all what
exactly i should change at which place in the List boxes of the download page,
that's why i posted the problem here on the list.

That's OK and also the best way. The download webpage is a set of many files and we use Javascript for the "magic". So, it's not a fast fix somewhere in the HTML stuff.

May I suggest to combine this with the new upcoming release?
Then both
updates can be done together.

+1

Thanks