Thanks Patricia. From my former life I have a pretty good background in threading and concurrency myself. What I'm doing currently is chasing down who's doing what and where they're doing it WRT concurrency and threading, documenting in UML as I go. I won't hesitate to reach out to you if I feel can use some help.

Thanks,

Steve

Health permitting I may be able to help with this. I used to help develop,
test, and debug multiprocessor servers so I have spent a lot of time thinking
about concurrency correctness and performance.

Patricia