Hello,

I have described the current problematic situation regarding Big Sur and
explained why it is important to inform our users quickly and that there is no
time to wait for a new program release.

I opened a thread about "lazy consensus" and made concrete text suggestions for
the release notes. I respected that these suggestions were contradicted by one
individual.

I then opened a thread to solve the same problem by "consensus building" and
agreed to Peter's suggestion for a blog post (because I found this suggestion
even better than my suggestion with the Release Notes).

Although it was clear to everyone here that the issue needs a quick solution,
and although there were many discussion posts and a lot of hard work in
revising the blogpost, nothing relevant has happened yet.
I find it absolutely disappointing the amount of work that has been put into
perfecting the blogpost, without it now benefiting the users by finally being
published.

I announce that if nothing has happened by 03 January 2021 18:00 (CET), I will
then make the addition to the release notes myself, according to my original
proposal.

greetings,
Jörg